Dang, this year has gone by quickly. I remember a lady I worked with when I was much younger told me that the older I got, the faster they’d go, and it appears she was correct.
I realize I have so many blessings, no matter how much I gripe at times. Today seems like a good time to reflect on them.
- I’m thankful that I’m the child of a God so merciful that he sent his Son to be sacrificed for me.
- I’m thankful for my wonderful husband, who has proved over and over again that he really took those wedding vows seriously about that “for better or worse” stuff. I love you, Richard.
- I’m thankful for my parents who were strict but loving and taught me a set of values as well as the value of things. They continue to shower blessings on me from heaven.
- I’m thankful for a group of friends who accept me as family. We’re not all in the same place, but we manage to stay connected all the time.
- I’m thankful for my church and my church family. I’m so blessed to have found a loving group of people with whom I can worship. And the choir and bell group is just the best.
- I’m thankful for the education I worked for and the small business it allows me to run. And I’m thankful for the group of clients who trust me.
- I’m thankful I live in the best country in the world that gives me the freedom to make my own choices and make my own opportunities.
There’s so much more… but I’ll save all that for another time. I wish all of you who take the time to read this a very Happy and blessed Thanksgiving. I hope you have time to enjoy the day with people you love.