Another circuit of the sun… another day of Thanksgiving… and I feel compelled to list some of my many blessings…
- I am blessed to be the child of a God who loves me so much that He sent His Son to redeem me from my many sins. I am reminded of His presence in my life daily.
- I am blessed to have a husband who is my true partner… he laughs, cries, loves, and supports me unconditionally.
- I am blessed that my parents loved me and gave me a wonderful life. They continue to bless me from Heaven.
- I am blessed to have a close group of friends who I consider to be family. They have been by my side through the struggles life has thrown at me over the last several years and have stood steadfastly by me.
- I am blessed to have a wonderful church family whom I love.
- I am blessed to have known the friends that have gone to the next life before me during this year. I think of them often, and I’m thankful they were in my life.
- I am blessed to live in a country where I have the opportunity to build a successful business.
- I am blessed to have wonderful clients who appreciate and understand me and are willing to work with a harried sole practitioner.
- I am blessed to have the opportunity to serve several organizations to return the blessings I have been given.
- I am blessed with the gift of music that I enjoy through my wonderful church choir and handbell groups.
- I am blessed to be able to help some rescue organizations that help homeless dogs.
- I am blessed to have a warm home, enough to eat, and a happy life.
I wish all of you a happy Thanksgiving and many blessings in the year to come.