>I was tagged today by DF Jill. This is a kewl idea — thanks for including me!
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 0r 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago??
Let’s see… that would be 1998 (!). I had just quit my job at the managed care company (Georgia Health Plus+) in Rome to go all out to get my CPA license. Richard and I had moved into this house the year before. So I was between jobs and careers at that point.
2. What are five things on my to do list for today?
- a. order water filters for the fridge
- b. get a haircut
- c. pick up dog food for HRL
- d. go to church for the Presbytery meeting
- e. pick up refills at the pharmacy.
Geez, I bet you wish you had an exciting and glamorous life like mine!
3. What are snacks I enjoy?
- Dark Chocolate Peanut M&Ms
- Sour Cream Dip made with Lipton Onion Soup Mix and some type of low fat chip (gotta save where you can)
- pretzel Goldfish
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- set up a trust to donate to my church
- make sure my mom was taken care of
- make sure my business partner Bob was taken care of
- make sure my stitch group was taken care of
- buy a condo in Highlands, NC
- sponsor Dale Earnhardt Jr. for a season (or two)
5. Places I have lived:
- Rome, GA (born there; lived there through high school)
- Atlanta, GA (graduated Emory and Georgia Tech)
- Marietta, GA (lived there for a year after we got married)
- Kennesaw, GA (going on 23 years here….)
6. Jobs I have had:
- Assistant at Boys Club of Rome
- Janitor at clothing store in mall in Rome
- Waitress at the Hungry Bull restaurant in Rome
- Sales clerk/switchboard operator at JP Allen clothing store in Lenox Square in Atlanta
- Bank Teller at Trust Company Bank
- News Internship at WRNG Radio in Atlanta
- Student assistant to professor at Georgia Tech
- Documentation Analyst/Software Analyst
- PC support and systems trainer
- Computer systems coordinator
- Refund Loan Department manager at tax software company
- Part time instructor at junior college
- Dubious flirtation with life insurance sales (I was *really* bad at this)
- Customer service manager for managed care company
- Accounting manager for managed care company
- Indentured slave to get hours for CPA license
- CPA/small business owner
(Whew! Even I didn’t know I’d done that much.)
7. Peeps I’d like to know more about:
Comments on: ">Tag!" (2)
>Thanks for the tag. I was tagged yesterday as well, so put up one today. You know the one I was tagged with was missing the #6. I’ll go back and fill that one in.
>I think you live a very glamorous life! But then mine is kind of like yours…minus the husband, house and HRL and a couple of other things.